FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
TAXIS & TRANSFERS
We can book a transfer service with driver to and from the airports and port of Civitavecchia at a cost of:
- 50 euro for a car max 3 people with small luggage otherwise 2 people with large luggage, one way;
- 60 euro for a van (max 6 people) one way;
- 120 euro for a car max 3 people with small luggage otherwise 2 people with large luggage, one way, to and from the port of Civitavecchia;
- 140 euro for a van and from the port of Civitavecchia one way;
- From 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. 5 euro must be added to the fixed cost.
Tram e bus
- The metro Cipro is a 5 min walk from our guesthouse.
- There are numerous buses close by such as the n°23 to Trastevere and the n°71 to Piazza Venezia or Piazza Navona.
The area is well connected by numerous buses to different parts of the city:
- Bus 23 to Trastevere
- Bus 71 to Piazza Navona, Piazza Venezia and Termini Station
- Bus 490 to Tiburtina Station
- Bus 69 Olympic Stadium
- Bus 913 Policlinico Universitario Gemelli
Parking is possible:
- on the street on free white lines
- on the street on the blue stripes with a ticket fee of 4 euros for 8 hours (excluding Saturdays and Sundays as they are free)
- or in a guarded private car park day and night at Via Buccari 5, Dacar Garage, for a fee (17 to 20 euros per night).
HOW TO GET HERE
From Termini Station take metro line A, direction Battistini, stop Cipro-Musei Vaticani.
From the Ciampino airport you can:
- take a bus to the metro stop Anagnina and then from Anagnina stop at Cipro-Musei Vaticani (no change of metro and about 30min);
- or you can take a bus to the CIA train station and from there a train to Termini Station.
From Fiumicino airport you can:
- take a ‘Leonardo Express’ train to Termini Station and from the metro as above.
- Both airports are served by a shuttle bus company.